Logan company breaks world record for biggest bowl of macaroni and cheese
LOGAN, Utah — Schreiber Foods in Logan broke the world record for the largest bowl of macaroni and cheese, making over 4,700 pounds of it.
Company officials said they wanted to do something special to celebrate their 50th birthday in business.
“Fifty years of producing great food is something to celebrate about,” said Jay Johnson, plant manager at Schreiber Foods.
The previous Guinness World Record was just under 2,500 pounds.
People from all over Cache Valley came to watch as they made the macaroni and cheese — and they were all shocked when they saw how big the bowl was.
“I was like holy crap, that is a big bowl of Mac and Cheese,” one person in attendance said.
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 23876)
- Missing Utah woman found alive 1 week after crashing car in 300-foot ravine (pageviews: 19018)
- Caution: Strong weather takes Utah into the weekend (pageviews: 6272)
- Layton family cherishes every moment after 7-year-old daughter is given months to live (pageviews: 4249)
- UHP warning of scam happening on Utah roadways (pageviews: 4145)
- Four more arrests made in death of 16-year-old near Lindon trailhead (pageviews: 3964)