Logan company breaks world record for biggest bowl of macaroni and cheese
LOGAN, Utah — Schreiber Foods in Logan broke the world record for the largest bowl of macaroni and cheese, making over 4,700 pounds of it.
Company officials said they wanted to do something special to celebrate their 50th birthday in business.
“Fifty years of producing great food is something to celebrate about,” said Jay Johnson, plant manager at Schreiber Foods.
The previous Guinness World Record was just under 2,500 pounds.
People from all over Cache Valley came to watch as they made the macaroni and cheese — and they were all shocked when they saw how big the bowl was.
“I was like holy crap, that is a big bowl of Mac and Cheese,” one person in attendance said.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)