Missing man found dead in Wasatch County
WASATCH COUNTY, Utah — Authorities have found the body of a man who’s been missing since Thursday in Wasatch County.
On Sunday morning, the Wasatch County Sheriff’s office asked for the public’s help to find Colby Sheriff, 34, who was last seen near the Daniels Summit Lodge.
Around 6 p.m., the sheriff’s office updated their Facebook post and said he was found dead about 1.5 miles from his car.
“With deep sadness, we extend our condolences to the family and friends of Colby Sheriff,” reads the Facebook post.
The State Medical Examiner’s Office will determine Sheriff’s cause of death.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 16557)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16009)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 13809)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 9044)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7278)
- Missing Massachusetts girl found in Utah; man arrested for alleged human trafficking - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3003)