Sunday Edition: Possible Recession impact; New water restrictions; Incoming proposed property tax increases
Doug Wright discusses the nation’s possible recession with World Trade Center Utah President and CEO Miles Hansen. They talk about what it means for the economy, businesses and Utahns. Plus, Washington County implements new water restrictions. Washington County Water Conservancy District General Manager Zach Renstrom tells Doug what the restrictions mean for one of the nation’s fastest growing communities. And Doug covers the wave of incoming proposed property tax increases. Rusty Cannon, the President of the Utah Taxpayers Association, talks to Doug about the nearly 90 Utah cities, school districts, water districts and service districts that are proposing a hike in property taxes this year.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)