Man in critical condition after fall at construction site
MILLCREEK, Utah — A man is in critical condition after he fell from the 6th floor of the construction zone at St Mark’s Hospital Tuesday.
Unified Police Lt. Shane Manwaring said around 1:46 p.m., a construction worker fell from the 6th flood scaffolding. He landed on another portion of the roof that was lower and was admitted to the hospital in critical condition.
Manwaring said OSHA is investigating the incident.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)