KSL+: The push for full-day kindergarten in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — Eighty-two percent of the nation’s kindergarten children participate in full-day kindergarten.
In Utah in 2021, that number was just 30%.
At the start of this new school year, Utah has hundreds more full-day kindergarten classes thanks to new funding. This week, a closer look at how the state compares to the country in the classroom and why some parents and educators say Utah still has a long way to go.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)