At least 16 people injured after vehicle crashes into Virginia pub, police say
(CNN) — At least 16 people were injured on Friday after a vehicle crashed into an Arlington, Virginia pub and caused a structure fire, police said.
The Arlington County Police Department said in a tweet that eight people were transported to area hospitals, four of those were critically injured, and six other people were treated on the scene and released.
“Medics continue to treat additional patients on the scene,” Arlington County Police Department said in a tweet.
The crash took place at Ireland’s Four Courts pub and restaurant in the 2000 block of Wilson Boulevard, according to police.
The structure fire has been extinguished, according to a tweet from the Arlington County Fire Department.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2022 Cable News Network, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. All rights reserved.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7743)
- ‘They’re all in imminent danger’: Video shows violence after Utah prison allowed gangs to mingle (pageviews: 7192)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6691)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy (pageviews: 3418)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3153)
- World record for longest long-range rifle shot broken Tuesday (pageviews: 2768)