A small plane crashes at Skypark Airport, one injured
BOUNTIFUL, Utah — A small plane crashed at the Skypark Airport in Bountiful Tuesday morning, according to authorities.
South Davis Metro Fire Battalion Chief Josh Hardy said the small single-engine plane with a single pilot crashed near the airport runway after 10 a.m.
The pilot was able to get out of the plane on their own and only had minor injuries, according to Hardy, but the pilot denied medical attention.
The plane was leaking fuel from the wing, and fire crews were able to stop the leak, Hardy said.
According to Hardy, Wood Cross police are handling the crash and investigating with other authorities.
He said he couldn’t go into details on how the crash happened.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)