Utah man on probation has been missing since July 8; authorities asking for help
UINTAH COUNTY, Utah — Authorities are asking for the public’s help in locating a 52-year-old man who was last seen on July 8.
Officials with the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office said Marty Justice was on probation with Adult Parole and Probation and had an ankle monitor at the time of his disappearance.
According to a Facebook post from the agency, Justice’s ankle monitor was tracked to a road in Deep Creek where it stopped transmitting. The area was searched, according to the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office, but no sign of Justice was found.
“He has not had contact with any family members since the time of his disappearance, which is uncharacteristic of him,” read a Wednesday afternoon Facebook post from the Unintah County Sheriff’s Office.
Anyone who may have seen or heard from Justice has been asked to call the Uintah County Sheriff’s Office at 435-789-2511.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)