Utah inmate death being investigated as homicide
DRAPER, Utah –A man’s death at the Central Utah Correctional Facility in Gunnison is being investigated as a homicide, according to the Utah Department of Corrections.
The release states that Ted Davey was found dead at the Henry Facility within the Central Utah Correctional Facility Sunday morning.
Following a medical evaluation, Davey was pronounced dead.
The release did not provide additional information on the death other than that it was being investigated by the Utah State Bureau of Investigation.
The family has been notified.
Davey had been incarcerated since 2019, serving a sentence for four third degree felonies for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)