Construction worker rescued from collapsed trench in Heber
HEBER, Utah — Firefighters rescued a construction worker who was trapped in a collapsed trench in Heber.
The rescue happened last weekend.
The Wasatch Fire Department said several engines, the Wasatch County Sheriff Department, Heber Police, and Heber City public works responded to the call on Saturday.
A helicopter transported the worker to the hospital.
The fire department did not say how extensive the worker’s injuries were.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 11575)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9563)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 5197)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 3641)
- Live (pageviews: 2740)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2074)