Passengers safely exit vehicle after car bursts into flames
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — Multiple agencies responded to a vehicle fire Tuesday afternoon on Interstate 15 in Weber County.
The incident happened at mile marker 349 at approximately 3:30 p.m.
Vehicle on fire
SB I-15 at MP 351 (SR-126, Box Elder) Weber Co.
Right Lane Closed
Est. Clearance Time: 4:40 PM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) August 30, 2022
“Upon arrival, the vehicle was fully involved and fire had spread to the surrounding grass and brush,” read a Tuesday evening Facebook post from the Weber Fire District.
Fire officials said the occupants of the vehicle were able to exit safely, adding that no injuries were reported.
The Weber Fire District, North View Fire, Willard City Fire, Utah Highway Patrol, and Pleasant View Police Department all responded to the scene.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)