Woman, man accused of stealing trailer from Eagle Mountain storage lot
EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah — Authorities are asking for the public’s help in identifying a woman involved with a travel trailer theft in Eagle Mountain.
Officials with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office said a gray Ford crew cab pickup, about model year 2007, with no license plates, entered Sunset Storage & RV at approximately 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 23.
A man was driving and a woman was a passenger, with possibly a third occupant also inside the vehicle. Officials said the pickup drove around the lot, backed up to a trailer, then left the lot with the trailer.
“Prior to entering the storage area, the pickup was seen on security cameras at the Holiday Oil gas station to the south,” a Wednesday evening press release from the Utah County Sheriff’s Office stated.
A female passenger in the pickup was captured on security video entering the store there and purchasing some items.
This collection of security videos shows the man and woman entering the storage yard, driving around, then leaving with the trailer they stole. If you recognize them or the pickup, call Central Utah Dispatch at (801)794-3970 and ask to speak to a Deputy. 2/2 pic.twitter.com/e4roRb2lAq
— Utah County Sheriff (@UCSO) September 1, 2022
Authorities said the owner of the trailer — which is valued at approximately $29,000 — discovered it missing on sheriff’s office.
Anyone who recognizes the woman or the Ford pickup she was riding in asked to call Central Utah Dispatch at 801-794-3970 and ask to speak to a deputy.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9148)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 5383)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 3392)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 2595)
- Live (pageviews: 2201)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 2139)