Patient extricated from vehicle following crash in Woods Cross
WOODS CROSS, Utah — One person was transported with critical injuries Friday following a crash in Woods Cross.
The incident occurred on 2600 South at approximately 10 a.m.
According to the South Davis Metro Fire Service Area, the patient had to be extricated from the vehicle.
“Members of our Technical Rescue team were on scene to assist,” read a Friday afternoon Facebook post from the agency.
After the patient was extricated, they were transported to a trauma center.
Additional details about the crash were not immediately available.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9148)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 5383)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 3392)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 2595)
- Live (pageviews: 2201)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 2139)