Man choked woman to death during domestic violence incident, police say
YUCCA, Arizona — A 33-year-old-man is in police custody after allegedly killing a woman during a domestic incident, according to police.
According to Mohave County Sheriff’s office, Justin James Jarvy, 33, choked 32-year-old Michelle Bock-Caswell to death on Saturday at approximately 12:37 a.m.
Mohave County Sheriff’s deputies responded to the area of 3700 W 12435 South in Yucca, Arizona, when police found Bock-Caswell dead with Jarvy detained by two male witnesses.
The two witnesses told deputies they were in their own home when they heard Bock-Caswell and Jarvy fighting and heard Bock-Caswell yell for help from another home. The two men went to the residence and attempted to help.
The two witnesses entered the home and witnessed Jarvy on top Bock-Caswell, holding her in a chokehold around her neck, according to police. The two men yelled at Jarvy to get off Bock-Caswell, but he refused.
One of the men began to fight with Jarvy to keep him away from Bock-Caswell, and the suspect began to threaten the two men.
Jarvy was transported to a local hospital for injuries he received during the fight, and after being treated, he was sent to the Mohave County Adult Detention Center.
The Mohave County Medical Examiner’s Office will conduct an autopsy to determine the official cause of death.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)