Man flown to hospital after cliff diving incident at Causey Reservoir
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — A man was flown to the hospital Sunday after a cliff diving incident at Causey Reservoir left him with a possible broken back.
Officials with the Weber County Sheriff’s Office said a friend was able to drag the man to shore, where paramedics transported him to the causeway.
The man was then transported via a medical helicopter to McKay-Dee Hospital in fair condition.
“Luckily the man was wearing a flotation device or this incident could have been much worse,” read a Sunday evening Facebook post from the Weber County Sheriff’s Office.
Additional details about the incident were not immediately available.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9148)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 5383)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 3392)
- 'He seemed prepared for battle:' Neighbors terrified after encounter with armed stranger (pageviews: 2595)
- Live (pageviews: 2201)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 2139)