Man flown to hospital after crash in Sevier County
SEVIER COUNTY, Utah — A man was transported to the hospital Monday following a single-vehicle rollover crash near Redmond, Utah.
The incident happened at milepost 3 — 200 South — on state Route 256.
Sgt. Cameron Roden with the Utah Highway Patrol told KSL the man, who was driving a truck that was pulling a trailer, was ejected and is in serious to critical condition.
Both Directions SR 256 at MP 3 (200 S) Sevier Co.
Est. Clearance Time: 10:29 PM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7e9Jm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) September 6, 2022
He was flown via a medical helicopter to a local hospital.
Details about his injuries were not immediately known.
This article will be updated as additional information becomes available.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)