Bicyclist killed when hit by car in Murray
MURRAY, Utah — A man was killed when he was riding his bicycle and struck by a car at the intersection of Vine St. and Cottonwood St.
Kristen Murphy with Murray Police Department said the accident occurred around 6:40 a.m. this morning.
The bicyclist has not been identified other than as a male in his 30s.
Murphy said the driver is cooperating.
Police are not sure why this happened, but they had an accident reconstruction team out Monday morning.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)