Man shot in the face after road rage incident, police say
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah — A man is in stable condition after being shot during a road rage incident Tuesday evening.
According to Taylorsville Police Sgt. Kersdon Bennett, officers responded to an assault with a weapon near 3100 West 6200 South at approximately 5 p.m.
“On arrival, we located [a driver] with a single gunshot wound to his face,” Bennett said. “He was transported to a local hospital where he is in stable condition and cooperating with detectives.”
The second driver is also cooperating with the police. Police believe this is a road rage incident where a single gunshot was fired.
Bennett said they are still looking into what happened and talking to witnesses. He believes these two drivers are the only people involved in this incident.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)