Phantom of the Opera to close on Broadway after 35 years
Phantom of the Opera, the show that has captivated audiences for 35 years, will be closing on Broadway on Feb. 18 according to the Hollywood Reporter.
The musical has music composed by Andrew Lloyd Weber and has been playing since January 1988 at Broadway’s Majestic Theatre.
The show was forced to close for a time during the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and then reopened in 2021.
It has been Broadway’s longest-running show.
No other information was immediately available.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)