One dead following motorcycle vs. car crash in Roy
ROY, Utah — One person has died following a crash at the intersection of 1900 West and 4800 South in Roy.
Officer Stuart Hackworth with the Roy Police Department said the crash happened just after 7 a.m. Monday when a motorcycle collided with a vehicle that was making a left turn.
The driver of the motorcycle, who was not identified by police, was pronounced dead at the scene while the driver of the vehicle suffered minor injuries.
Hackworth said the vehicle’s driver was cooperating with officers.
The crash is under investigation, and police have asked the public to avoid the area.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)