One killed, one injured in rollover crash
KANE COUNTY, Utah — One man was killed and another was taken to the hospital Monday after a crash on U.S. Highway 89 near milepost 17.
According to Utah Highway Patrol, at approximately 9:30 p.m., a 1997 Dodge Ram Pickup was headed westbound on Highway 89 when the car drifted off the roadway to the right and overturned.
A 38-year-old man was ejected and sustained fatal injuries.
A 48-year-old man, who was a passenger, sustained “multiple injuries” and was flown by helicopter to a hospital in stable condition.
Neither occupant was wearing a seatbelt and impairment is being investigated.
Lane restrictions lasted about two hours while crews investigated and cleared the crash.
No identities have been released at this time.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)