Deputies warning Utahns after catching man going 60 mph over speed limit
EAGLE MOUNTAIN, Utah — Utah County authorities say a 43-year-old man was stopped in Eagle Mountain Tuesday for going 60 mph over the speed limit.
The incident occurred at 4:38 a.m. on state Route 73 and Sunset Drive, according to the Utah County Sheriff’s Office.
In the agency’s tweet, they said the driver was going 115 mph in a 55 mph zone.
“If you crash at that speed you will die. Plain and simple! Don’t become a deadly statistic!” the tweet concluded.
115 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. A 43 year old man was stopped for going 60 (yes SIXTY) MPH over the speed limit on SR-73 in Eagle Mountain at 4:38 AM this morning. If you crash at that speed you will die. Plain and simple! Don’t become a deadly statistic! pic.twitter.com/YpUO9Pbo3f
— Utah County Sheriff (@UCSO) September 20, 2022
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9917)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7430)
- 18 new temples announced during October 2022 General Conference (pageviews: 4158)
- Live (pageviews: 3395)
- Weather officials warn of hazardous storm with hail, lighting, and 60mph winds in southern and eastern Utah (pageviews: 2952)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2084)