Inflation will not change Costco’s $1.50 hot dog combo — perhaps ever
For many, a trip to Costco Wholesale isn’t complete without a stop to the food court.
During a presentation about its fourth-quarter financials, the big box retailer’s COO said the price of the hot dog and soda — $1.50 — remains unchanged and said it plans to hold the price “a little longer — forever,” according to Market Watch.
Inflation has touched other parts of the bulk-sales retail store that requires a membership to buy its products. The membership price has increased, but its sale of fuel, often cheaper than gas stations, and other bulk products have helped balance the cost for consumers.
The snack bar also offers pizza, chicken, churros and ice cream.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)