Sunday Edition: ‘Cease and Desist’ letter
This week on Sunday Edition Doug Wright gets into the details over the “cease and desist” letters sent to abortion providers by some Utah Republican Lawmakers. Planned Parenthood Association of Utah CEO and President Karrie Galloway sits down with Doug to discuss the letters and Planned Parenthood’s response. He is also joined by University of Utah Law Professor Teneille Brown.
They discuss the legality behind the letters sent by lawmakers. An invitation was sent to the lawmakers who drafted the letter, Reps. Birkeland and Lisonbee. They could not make the interview.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)