LDS missionaries in Florida are safe following hurricane
FLORIDA — All missionaries for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Florida are safe and accounted for after Hurricane Ian pummeled the coast near Cayo Costa.
Sam Penrod, a spokesman for the Church said, “At the moment, all missionaries are safe in Florida.”
The missions impacted are the Tampa Florida Mission and the Fort Lauderdale Florida Mission.
Penrod said more information including photos will be available within the next few days.
Hurricane Ian, a category 4 storm, impacted the southwest coast of Florida Wednesday afternoon, causing huge evacuations and flooding.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)