One killed in RV vs. semi-truck crash in Grand County
GRAND COUNTY, Utah — A 67-year-old man died following a crash on U.S. Highway 191 south of Moab on Wednesday.
State troopers said the crash happened about 15 miles south of Moab, near the Hole ‘N’ the Rock tourist attraction just after 5:30 p.m.
A large Southwinds RV was turning left out of the rest area to go south on U.S. 191 when it was struck by a northbound Freightliner semi-truck on the driver’s side.
The driver of the RV was killed in the crash, while the driver of the semi-truck was not injured.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)