Surprising drivers with free gas cards in Weber Co. with Casey Scott
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — Utahns are still feeling a little pain at the pump with the average gallon of gas in the Beehive State costing $4.17, compared to the national average of $3.83.
Casey Scott was out earlier Wednesday helping ease the pain with free gas cards — if anyone will take them.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)