KSL+ The growing impact of digital evidence
SALT LAKE CITY — One year after the shooting death of University of Utah football player Aaron Lowe, prosecutors say the amount of digital evidence they have to go through is dragging out the case against his accused killer.
This week, we look into the impacts a growing amount of digital evidence is having on the investigation and prosecution of criminal cases.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)