Haunted attractions to visit in Utah this Halloween
SALT LAKE CITY — Spooky season is upon us and we’re on the hunt for some holiday-themed activities.
Here’s a list of some haunted attractions we found that you can enjoy this Halloween season. If you have something to add to the list, send us an email to Assignmentdesk@ksl.com with the subject line “Haunted Attractions.”
- 140 East 200 South, Tooele, Utah 84074
- Open select nights from Friday, Sept. 23 through Saturday, Nov. 12
- Tickets start at $30
MORE: Asylum 49 says: “We will be offering BOTH, no contact and FULL contact options for our General and Stat (front of the line) admissions. Our DOA & Extreme admissions are FULL contact only.”
- 348 West 1560 North, Lehi, Utah 84043
- Open from Oct. 1-31 (depending on the weather)
MORE: Movies project on the entire house, with audio through the radio. Shows will run from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. nightly, weather permitting. Odd nights, Baird Manor will run the original Baird Manor show and Stranger Things. Even nights, Baird Manor will run Pirates of the Caribbean (ride version), Trick or Treat (Disney short), Lonesome Ghosts (Disney short), and The Haunted Mansion (1969).
- 317 S. 200 W. St #1, Springville, Utah, 84663
- Open Oct. 29-31
MORE: Halloween Haunt event is free for visitors to tour the premise and open to trick-or-treaters from dusk to about 10 p.m.
- 7980 S. State Street, Midvale, Utah, 84047
- Open select nights from Sept. 9 through Nov. 5
- Tickets start at $25
MORE: A waiver for the haunted house and escape rooms must be signed before entry. Activities have separate waivers.
- 382 S. Evermore Lane, Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
- Open every Friday and Saturday from 6 p.m. to midnight through Oct. 31, with a few bonus days
- General admission tickets start at $19
MORE: The whimsical park offers activities for all, including knife throwing and archery, a haunted adventure through the park, a train ride on the Evermore Express, trick-or-treat sites and characters throughout the gardens, as well as shows and performances from fire dancers and magicians.
- 666 W. 800 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84104
- Open weekly Wednesday through Sunday, as well as Halloween and the following weekend.
- Tickets are sold by time slot reservations, starting at $19
MORE: A waiver must be signed before entry. The haunted house includes six buildings, up to six stories tall, and two underground passages.
- Its websites say tours are available on Monday Oct. 17 at 7, 8, 9 p.m.
- Tickets are $25 for adults, $13 for children online with an additional $2 on site. Visit the linked website above
MORE from Grimm Ghost Tours: “Do ghosts, spirits and other entities exist? Are they around us on every waking moment? Are they here to help or hinder? We will tak you to the locations of actual hauntings to let you decide for yourself.”
- 277 Hidden Lake Drive, Bountiful, Utah 84010
- Open 7-10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays Oct. 14-29, as well as Oct. 31
MORE: A waiver is required before you enter this haunted home. The admission fee is any non-perishable food item, to be donated to the Bountiful Community Food Pantry.
- 320 West 1300 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
- Open Monday through Saturday with daytime spooks on weekdays and late night frights Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Also open Nov. 4-5
- Ticket prices vary, general admission starts at $17
- Group discounts and online purchase discounts are available
MORE: In addition to the main attraction with 13 themed haunts, there is a new attraction this year called the Institute of Terror. Weekdays features daytime tours without the jumps, great for “the Halloween loving scaredy-cats out there.”
- 8800 South 4000 West, West Jordan, Utah 84088
- Open Monday through Saturday, hours vary by attraction and day
- Ticket prices vary by attraction, starting at $10
MORE: The trail itself includes four attractions throughout. There is also a Crazy Corn Maze, a mini maze within it, and Fright Lights through a pumpkin patch.
- 701-889 Mountain Oak Court, Park City, Utah 84060
- Open Oct. 29 2-9 p.m., and Oct. 31 4-8 p.m.
- Entry is free, but booking in advance and donations are encouraged
MORE: This family-run haunted home gets scarier as the night gets darker. A food truck will be there Saturday, Oct. 29 from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. serving pizza.
- 1240 Golf Course Cir City and State: Bountiful, UT
- Open October 15th through October 31st
- Dusk until 21:30ish (extended if we have visitors)
- No cost associated with visiting. We support Friends of Community Cats Rescue via Venmo, cash or in-kind donations.
- 10995 S. Savannah Hill Road, South Jordan, Utah 84905
- Open Oct. 29-31 from sunset to 10 p.m.
MORE: This family-friendly, homemade yard display has captured and shared the magic of being a kid on Halloween since 2001.
- 12153 South 700 West, Draper, Utah 84020
- Open daily through Oct. 30
- General admission is $13
- 200 N. North County Boulevard, Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
- Open Monday through Saturday through Oct. 31
- Tickets start at $22 for regular days, and $5 for spook-less days
MORE: Different levels of terror are available, except on No Spook Tuesdays, for worry-free enjoyment.
- 510 E. River Side Drive, Price, Utah 84501
- Open Friday and Saturday through Nov. 5, and weekdays Oct. 24-31
- Tickets start at $20, with optional additions including axe-throwing
MORE: This haunted scream park claims to be the most brutal haunted house around, and is not recommended for children. The park now offers more attractions than ever before, new for 2022.
- Salt Lake City Whiskey Street Ghost Walk
- 10 Exchange Place, Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
- Salt Lake City Cemetery Tours
- 990 East 4th Avenue, Salt Lake City, Utah 84103
- Bus Ghost Tour – Salt Lake City
- Approximately 450 West 100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- Historic 25th Street Wicked West Ghost Walk – Ogden
- 2501 Wall Avenue, Ogden, Utah 84401
- Historic 25th Street Eerie East Ghost Walk – Ogden
- 2415 Washington Boulevard, Ogden, Utah 84401
- Bus Ghost Tour – Ogden
- 189 12th Street, Ogden, Utah 84404
- Salt Lake City Whiskey Street Ghost Walk
MORE: Hours vary by location. Celebrating their 20-year anniversary, tickets are $20 with code:
- 632 East 1500 South, American Fork, Utah 84003
- Open Monday-Saturday through Oct. 31, closed Sundays and Oct. 10-11, hours vary
- Tickets start at $28
MORE: Their blog shares many activity ideas and articles about the Halloween season.
If there is an attraction you like to visit that is not on this list, send us email about it at email@example.com
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)