Passengers uninjured after car catches fire on I-80
PARK CITY, Utah — Traffic was temporarily disrupted Friday on Interstate 80 after a car and some of the grass nearby caught fire.
Officials with the Park City Fire District said it happened at mile marker 138 of eastbound I-80 at approximately 2:25 p.m.
Fortunately, the flames were quickly put out and all occupants in the car were uninjured.
Details about what started the fire were not immediately available.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)