Harlem Globetrotters coming to Utah 2023
SALT LAKE CITY — The famous basketball team, the Harlem Globetrotters, is bringing a comedic good time to Utah this winter at the Vivint Arena.
The team announced Salt Lake City as a stop on their world tour and will be playing Feb. 27.
The Harlem Globetrotters are an American exhibition basketball team that combines basketball, acting, and comedy into their games. The team was created in 1926 by Tommy Brookins in Chicago, who was an athlete and entertainer.
The team continued to grow in popularity, eventually becoming the worldwide icons that they are today.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)