Ticket prices raised at Disneyland; cost of Genie+ also jumps
In case you haven’t heard, Disney has raised prices for admission to its Anaheim parks, including its line-cutting service called Genie+.
The cost has increased in nearly every ticket category, with a jump of around $10 for each tier of single park tickets.
Depending on the day, a one-day ticket now ranges from $104 to $179. An additional $65 is added to the price to make it a park hopper ticket.
Disney Genie+ and Lightning Lane services have also increased. At the Disneyland Resort in California, the line-cutting service now starts at $25, according to its website, which is up from $20. The website also states the service is available as an add-on to a ticket or vacation package, adding that it’s subject to availability and “prices vary by date.”
Genie+ has also gone up at Walt Disney World in Florida. The original price was $15 a day, but for the month of October, the cost will range between $15 and $22, depending on the day.
Over the last five years, there has been a 36% rise in Disneyland ticket prices.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)