Busch debuts non-alcoholic ‘Turkey Brew’ for dogs
(CNN) — Crack open a cold one this Thanksgiving — for your dog.
Just in time for the winter holidays, Busch Beer has debuted a limited-edition turkey-flavored “dog brew.”
That’ll give Fido something to be thankful for!
But don’t worry, it won’t make your furry friend suspiciously merry. The canine beverage is non-alcoholic, according to Busch, and consists of turkey, sweet potato, sweet basil, peppermint leaves, turmeric, ginger and water.
Four-packs of the seasonal beverage are available for sale on Busch’s website for $15.
Our new, limited-edition Turkey Flavored Dog Brew is the paw-fect Thanksgiving treat for your dog! Tag someone whose dog would be pupped up to try some. pic.twitter.com/A8fvdBeHOo
— Busch Beer (@BuschBeer) October 14, 2022
This isn’t the first time Missouri-based Busch has experimented with suds for man’s best friend. In 2020, the company released its first-ever “dog brew,” which sold out within 24 hours, according to a statement.
“Our fans’ reaction to Busch Dog Brew’s release in 2020 inspired us to keep the momentum going and release our newest flavor for pups to enjoy just in time for the holidays,” said Krystyn Stowe, Anheuser-Busch’s head of marketing, in the statement.
No word yet on whether Busch is considering a pumpkin spice brew for doggos next Fall.
The-CNN-Wire™ & © 2022 Cable News Network, Inc., a Warner Bros. Discovery Company. All rights reserved.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 13464)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 10146)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10091)
- Utah truck driver arrested in California cold case from 1994 (pageviews: 6951)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 5445)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5414)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 4793)