Vehicle crash causes minor damage to Ogden home
OGDEN, Utah — A crash at the corner of 27th Street and Monroe Boulevard on Monday led to minor injuries and damages to a home.
Ogden Police Sgt. William Farr said an eastbound vehicle ran a stop sign and collided with another vehicle traveling south at about 9:50 a.m. The southbound car was pushed by the force into a house at the corner of 27th and Monroe.
The driver headed east was taken to the hospital with minor injuries and the southbound driver walked away from the crash with no injuries other than minor ones resulting from the collision.
The house sustained minor damages.
Farr said there is no suspicion of impairment from either of the drivers
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)