Patient transported after falling into hole off I-84
MORGAN COUNTY, Utah — One person was taken to the hospital Tuesday after they fell into a hole just off Interstate 84.
Officials with the Mountain Green Fire Protection District said when the crew on E131 responded, the person had been removed from the hole, which was near freeway exit 92.
The patient was then treated on scene for their injuries, which were described as non-life-threatening, before being transported to the hospital.
Weber Engine 64, Morgan Fire & EMS Ambulance 121, as well as Morgan deputies also responded to the scene.
Additional details about the incident were not immediately available.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)