KSL+: The closest race in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY — People are calling it the tightest race in Utah in decades. Three weeks out from the midterm elections, Senator Mike Lee and challenger Evan McMullin faced off in their first and only debate.
This week, we talk to Jason Perry to break down the debate and talk about what’s made this race so close and what’s at stake when the results come in on November 8.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)