Man ejected, killed in Uintah County rollover crash
RANDLETT, Utah — A man was killed in a single-car rollover in the small community of Randlett, Utah.
Uintah County Sheriff’s Office said emergency personnel were sent to a report of a rollover at approximately 9 p.m. Saturday. Crews arrived and were directed to the apparent driver of the vehicle who had been ejected in the rollover near the intersection of 6300 South and 17500 East in Randlett, in Utah’s Uintah County.
Life-saving efforts were made but the 31-year-old driver died at the scene of the crash.
“It appears the driver went off the roadway, then over corrected, causing the vehicle to roll multiple times off a hillside,” Uintah County Sheriff’s Office said on its Facebook page. “The vehicle was located several hundred feet from the roadway.”
The crash is still under investigation but speed and impairment are believed to be factors in the crash, according to the sheriff’s office.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)