USU Eastern soccer player identified as woman killed in US 6 crash
PRICE, Utah — A woman who was killed in a head-on crash in Wasatch County over the weekend has been identified as Utah State Eastern soccer player Lauren Bradshaw.
State troopers said the crash happened Saturday evening near Solider Summit when Bradshaw’s Toyota Corolla left its lane on U.S. Highway 6 and struck a Ford F-350 truck head-on.
The roads were wet at the time of the collision, according to Utah Highway Patrol trooper Quincey Breur.
“On Oct. 22, 2022, we tragically lost an incredible member of our women’s soccer team, Lauren Bradshaw, following an automobile accident. On behalf of the entire USU Eastern athletics department, our love and condolences to Lauren’s family, friends, teammates and coaches. We are devastated by this heartbreaking news and pray that comfort can be found as we come together as a department and university,” read a statement from athletic director Jess Brinkerhoff.
According to USU Eastern’s website, Bradshaw was a freshman defender for the Eagles. She attended Skyridge High School in Lehi.
The team’s next game was scheduled for Thursday at Salt Lake Community College.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 15643)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 11669)
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 10835)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8469)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7504)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 7233)