Deputies investigating vandalism case at Davis County park
DAVIS COUNTY, Utah — Deputies are asking for help identifying some people of interest in a vandalism case at Cherry Farms Park.
According to a Facebook post from the Davis County Sheriff’s Office, a restroom at Cherry Farms Park in South Weber was vandalized on Thursday, Oct. 20.
“Due to the amount of damage, employees were unable to complete repairs,” the post stated.
When employees returned the next day, deputies said there was additional damage done to the bathroom, including a partially detached sink.
Four photographs showing two people were released on social media Tuesday. Deputies are asking anyone with information about those individuals to call the non-emergency number for Davis Dispatch at 801-451-4150 and reference case number D-22-11419.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)