SLCPD search for suspect that robbed two banks within four minutes
UPDATE: Police have arrested the suspect in the robberies after he allegedly robbed a third bank on Tuesday, Krishan Singh, 26.
SALT LAKE CITY — Local police are looking for a man who allegedly robbed two banks within four minutes on Friday.
According to the Salt Lake City Police statement, someone called 9-1-1 alleging that a man walked into the Mountain America Credit Union at 1715 West 700 North and demanded cash at approximately 9:10 a.m.
SLCPD officers arrived at the credit union and began to look for the suspect.
We are asking for help identifying the man who robbed two financial institutions within a four-minute period on Friday.
— Salt Lake City Police (@slcpd) October 31, 2022
At approximately 9:14 a.m., a second person called 9-1-1, stating that a man walked into the Zion’s Bank on 787 North Redwood Road and demanded cash, according to police.
Again, SLCPD officers arrived at the bank to look for the suspect but couldn’t find him. No one was injured, according to police.
Police believe the man involved in both robberies is the same person and is asking for the public’s help in identifying him.
If you have information on the alleged suspect, you can contact police at 801-799-3000.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)