Clearfield police look for missing, endangered boy
CLEARFIELD, Utah — Clearfield Police Department is asking for help locating a missing boy.
Torrence Martin is a 12-year-old African-American Male who is 5 feet 6 inches tall and 120 pounds.
Torrence has shoulder-length black hair partially dyed blond, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black t-shirt with yellow writing and green basketball shorts.
The last contact with Torrence was around midnight on Nov. 2.
He is considered endangered by police “due to his age and injuries to his arm.”
Those with information should contact the Clearfield Police Department at (801) 525-2806.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)