One hospitalized after vehicle fire in Ogden
OGDEN, Utah — One person was taken to the hospital Friday following a vehicle fire in Ogden.
According to a press release from the Ogden Fire Department, crews were dispatched to the 3200 block of Pennsylvania Avenue at approximately 1:12 a.m.
“Fire units arrived on the scene to a semi-truck with smoke and fire coming from the engine compartment and the sleeping quarters,” the release stated.
Within 15 minutes, firefighters had the blaze under control and extinguished.
Ogden fire officials said the Fire Marshal’s Office was called out to the scene to investigate the origin and cause.
An official cause has not been released, but damages were estimated around $80,000.
Firefighters from Ogden Fire and Roy Fire responded.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)