Car ends up on concrete barrier because of wet, slick roads
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — A car on slippery roads on Interstate 84 slid onto a concrete barrier.
Near the mouth of Weber Canyon a driver took the Eastbound I-84 ramp from Southbound 89 too fast, and lost control according to UHP Sgt. Peterson.
The front of the car hit the barrier and was hanging over the edge.
No one was injured in the accident.
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 9542)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9110)
- Earth's inner core may have stopped turning and could go into reverse, study suggests (pageviews: 7586)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 6434)
- Man chases teens after shots fired at Taylorsville High (pageviews: 3898)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3647)