UPDATE: Shelter in place lifted in Lehi community
UPDATE: The shelter in place order has been lifted, according to the sergeant on scene.
Our original story continues below.
LEHI, Utah — A Lehi community is sheltering in place while police talk to a woman who has barricaded herself in her home.
The incident is happening in the area of 8000 North and 9550 West.
Lehi police confirmed late Monday night that shots were fired inside the home.
A reverse 911 call went out to neighbors just before 9 p.m.
This is a breaking news article and will be updated as more information becomes available.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)