1 dead in Lehi crash involving cement truck
LEHI, Utah — The driver of a passenger car died Saturday morning after a crash involving a cement truck.
The incident occurred at approximately 4:30 a.m. at 2090 N. Redwood Road in Lehi.
According to Lehi City officials, the cement truck was traveling south on Redwood Road, while the passenger car was heading east on Mountain View, when the collision occurred.
“It is believed the cement truck either ran a red light, or was unable to stop in time for the red light,” read a statement from Jeanteil Livingston, communications manager for Lehi City.
The driver of the passenger car, who was the only occupant in the vehicle, died from their injuries.
The crash remains under investigation at this time.
Additional details, including the victim’s name, were not immediately available.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)