Pentatonix bringing Christmas tour to West Valley City
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — A cappella group Pentatonix is coming to the Maverik Center in West Valley City on Saturday, Nov. 19.
The quintet is bringing its Christmas show — Pentatonix: A Christmas Spectacular! 2022 Tour — to the venue.
Girl Named Tom, the season 21 winners of The Voice, were named the special guests for the performance.
View this post on Instagram
The West Valley City show is the second on the tour after it opens Nov. 17 in Oakland.
Click here for tickets.
The five-piece group is an American a cappella outfit from Arlington, Texas that formed in 2011. The group has won three Grammy Awards.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)