Here are the states Utahns are most interested in relocating to
Looking to leave the Beehive State? These are the most popular states Utahns are looking to relocate to.
Moving company experts at movingapt.com analyzed google trends to see where Utahns were looking to move to.
Search terms like “houses in,” “apartments in,” “living in,” “Zillow,” “move to,” “live in” and “relocate to” were analyzed with different state names to find which state was searched the most.
Utahns are most interested in moving to Texas, where an average home price is $314,718: 46.55% lower than home prices in Utah, with an average home price of $588,862.
The second place Utahns are most interested in relocating to is tied between California and Florida. In California, the average home cost is $816,804, the third highest in all of the U.S., while in Florida, the average home price is $415,762.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)