Fire burns hole into Weber County garage
WEBER COUNTY, Utah — Fire crews took down a garage fire that resulted in thousands of dollars of damages Wednesday morning.
At approximately 2:20 a.m., first responders responded to a detached garage on fire near 3300 W. 1800 S in Taylor, Utah, according to Captain Chuck Stokes of Weber Fire District.
Stokes told KSL that firefighters got the fire under control within 10 minutes after arriving.
No injuries were reported, and the nearby home residents were not displaced.
Stokes said the fire caused about $50,000 in damages. The cause is still under investigation.
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 12259)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7066)
- Utah deputies identify suspect in 1972 murder, rape case; still looking for second suspect (pageviews: 6499)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 5989)
- Utahn charged with assault after allegedly holding blade to woman's throat on flight (pageviews: 5264)
- Utah man buys humidifier found with five packages of cocaine in it (pageviews: 5001)
- Two injured in I-80 crash; several crashes reported as Thanksgiving travel picks up (pageviews: 4528)