Allegiant introduces flight from Provo to Nashville
PROVO, Utah — Allegiant Travel Company announced a new service to Nashville from Provo Wednesday after marking the official start of base operations at Provo Airport.
One-way fares for the route — which starts Feb. 15, 2023 — are currently being offered for as low as $59, read a press release from the airline.
“Our customers in Provo have been asking for more travel options since we started serving the city in 2013,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant’s senior vice president of revenue and planning. “Making Provo a base opens the door for an expanded route map for area travelers to get to top-tier destinations like Nashville.”
Other destinations include Austin and Houston, Texas; St. Pete-Clearwater, Florida; Phoenix and Mesa, Arizona; and Palm Springs, Los Angeles and Orange County, California.
“In April, Allegiant announced it would invest approximately $95 million to establish a four-aircraft base of operations, creating at least 157 new, high-wage jobs in the process,” the release stated.
Allegiant states in the release that flights from Provo to Nashville will operate twice weekly.
For flight days and times, click here.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)