FiiZ Drinks to see big changes in next few years
SALT LAKE CITY — “FiiZ Drinks” is anticipating a rapid brand expansion over the next few years according to an announcement from “Crisp,” a restaurant technology provider.
The soft-drink shop that started in Bountiful, Utah, in 2014 currently has 51 operating locations. The announcement revealed plans to open another 50 locations by early 2024.
Within 5 years, the company plans to have another 400 locations across the nation.
Crisp is based in Salt Lake City, and has previously partnered with some familiar names like Everbowl and Swig. The organization says they work with others across the country to help growth by improving operations and increasing engagement between franchisees and customers.
going to get the biggest fiiz drink of my life
— nat ♡ (@callmebabyagain) May 6, 2021
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)